Miramare Inn 3 stars Hotel Fano Italy
Hello, I am Luca, the owner of Hotel Miramare Inn!
I could start with the classic phrase … the hotel is equipped for … a traditional cuisine. Let’s abandon generalizations! What do the ones who come to the Hotel Miramare Inn in the Marche region have to expect?
The atmosphere is that of the sea …
for true relaxation. In short, there is nothing of the confusion of the classic Turistificious (place where large numbers of people are massed and pressed in order to regenerate and relax, erroneously called vacation !?!?) The hotel is small, just 27 rooms, and for this reason after a few days you come to call us by name, and often at night we sit together talking and drinking in our lounge with sea view. Just a little introduction, to better understand the environment that you’ll breathe during the holidays. Now I’ll be more instructive in explaining all our services and features of the hotel.
The hotel in 13 points
- All inclusive (all included) – For several years we’ve been adopting this clear formula not to create surprises
- Right on the beach – two steps and you reach your beach umbrella
- Comfort – air conditioning, elevator, a 42-inch TV, ethnic lounge with sea view
- Bicycles – besides a good swim, you need also some exercise to feel good, as the saying goes … a healthy mind in a healthy body
- Beach – ample space between umbrellas and 2 beach loungers reserved for the entire holiday included in the price. At the “Bagni Carlo” you’ll find at your disposal: cabins, showers, wonderful playground for children, entertainment for adults and children, beach volleyball and bocce.
- Clean sea - Blue Flag is not just about clean sea. Or better, clear bathing water is just the first step. Blue Flag means to be in good standing with several other parameters: the presence of sewage treatment plants, organization and environmental initiatives.
- Tranquility and relaxation – not just sea and sun
- Air-conditioned hotel – the Adriatic coast of Le Marche is always windy, but if you find it necessary …
- Food prepared with the utmost care – in addition to the buffet we try to let you taste in a week, with an always different choice of menus, our traditional cooking; a mix of typical local dishes and many other specialties of meat or fish, together with a tasty and varied buffet of fresh vegetables and appetizers and… last but not least dessert …
- Breakfast – The early bird catches the worm – we try to make your breakfast as pleasant as possible with a rich buffet of pastries and cakes, croissants, juices, fresh fruit, yogurt …
- Entertainment for children and for adults – theme parties (from sarong parties to the ‘80s to Nutella party) …. we always try to keep you smiling
- Located in the central area - the parking lot, not private, is adjacent to the hotel. Once you’ve parked your car you don’t have to use it anymore for you can find everything you need in the immediate vicinity
- Excursions and trips – as well as recommending what to see in this area, we also sometimes organize excursions inland with the help of other hotelier friends. You’ll visit wineries and oil mills with the opportunity to taste our typical products.